Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I reach the bomb stage I delete the game and start over. It states Candy Crush is supposed to relieve stress. It's fun until it gets to that level and then just pure stressful.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Liz, sorry for the delay in responding? I hear you and I empathize with you. Those little bombs can be the biggest pain but worse than that was the timed levels and I'm glad that we don't have those like we used to.