Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally deleted my game from my iphone and I was on level 904. When I reloaded it, I am at level 1. How do I get my current level back? I never signed up through FB or Kingdom.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello There,
Thank you for your reply - I have sent you a private message ;-)
- Mia
I have linked to my Facebook account. Please let me know the next step.
Hello cgrady5001,
Worry not!
I can help you get back to your level but first, I'd need you to either link your account to FB or create a Kingdom one. Once this has been done, I will be able to find your account in our system and reset your level. However, please note that your previous high scores and stars will be replaced by 2 stars on each level as it is not possible to get these back.
Let me know once you have connected your account and if you have any questions :-) Until then, have a delicious day!