Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Still no sound on Candy Crush through Facebook. All settings are correct. I use Google Chrome and Windows 10. Can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Toni, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? There was a post here not too long ago offering the players how to get the sound back. Let's see if I can find it for you. brb........ I found it! Here it is: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games Just follow the instructions and it should get you back on track.