Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sprinkle candies are not registering on the new planet challenge.
They don’t register when dropping.
Making them or existing when game starts.
What am I doing wrong?
I am on 100 and now nothing I do get me more?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you skor220
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/dexter-challenge-isnt-operational-for-me#entry_164467
The issue is being discussed in this thread
me too
Yeah the are. People call them different things.
Just not registering, no matter which way I collect them.
sprinkle candies? Are those the color bombs?