Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you tell me how it can be possible to get 15 chocolats with 16 moves??? come on!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also note, you could lose or gain boosters if you do this, make sure you save your progress to a king account first, I wrote to customerservice about his and they weren't helpful there is no way that level can be passed with 16 moves, even with boosters it's impossible
I play on android, I uninstalled it and reinstalled and ended up with 23 moves and passed first time