Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3351 with18moves.not possible to pass .king care pls look into game level.and very irritating why moves always different from you tube.why king care no reply the question that we asked
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think they’re trying to slow down the regular players who’ve hit the highest levels. And they’re trying to force the purchase of boosters.
I have same question too... Can you reply us? I am getting fed up with Candy Crush game now....