CAndy Crush Saga. Since Windows Update Candy Srush Saga just flashes a black screen on and off

Options
megadebz
megadebz Posts: 9 Level 2

Game trys to load but screen just flashes on and then black, finally remaining black. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  Yes there is a glitch going on with the black screens and it seems to be appearing in a few of the games.  The studio is aware of this and they are trying to resolve it so hang in there and hopefully it will be fixed soon.   Can you play the game anywhere else?  Another browser?

• megadebz
    Options

Can play OK on Firefox. Otherwise still the same on Edge Win 10

• _Elsa_
    Options

I wonder what Microsoft did with that update that is causing this problem.  A lot of players have reported this.  I"m glad that you can play the game on Firefox.

• megadebz
    Options

Still no joy on Edge. Firefox game plays Ok except that the 7 day bonus only ever comes up as day 1. Wish they would get this sorted out between them.

• megadebz
    Options

Still no joy with this problem. Are they ever going to get it sorted. Wish they'd let us know!!!!!

• _Elsa_
    Options

I am also getting the black screen on Windows 10 and I also wish that they let us know what's going on.  I do know that they are working very hard on this but they do have a lot of issues to resolve so I don't know if this is a priority or not.  We are all waiting patiently for an update.

• megadebz
    Options

Still no resolution to this issue which is very disappointing. No one seems to be bothered. I can play it on firefox but never get to day 7 in the rewards, it always stays on day 1. Come on King sort this problem out.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi megadebz, I understand that you like to play the game On Edge but Microsoft Edge might not be the best browser to play on.  I do understand why you don't like to play on Firefox because the calendar is stuck on day 1 but is that the only way that you are getting rewards?  Are you getting any of the challenges?  I don't rely on the daily calendar to get my rewards.  Are you trying Didi and Rami where you can get a few boosters as the winner?  What about the sugar drop challenge where you can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours.  

There are a few glitches right now that the studio is working on and trying to fix the daily calendar is not a priority.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?