Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on candy crush level 3354 its almost impossible to do in ten moves and I went to how to solve it and the video shows it have 16 moves?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cora, I hear you and I can relate to what you are saying. I just tried playing the level and I couldn't clear it without boosters. I will bring this to King's attention but I can't guarantee that they will correct this.