Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I transfer my level when I buy a new iPad, both Candy crash, Cooking jam and Alphabetic saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kerstin, first of all have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on the server. So if you have been playing through either one of them once you start to play on your new iPad just log in and you should have your progress. If you have not been playing through either one then please let me know because then I would have to elevate it to a King Admin who can put you back on track. I will wait to hear back from you.