Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was over level 1850 when I synced my progress with facebook account. Now when i enter the game I am stuck at level 1341 and when i go to my profile it say I am at level 872.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marija, sorry to hear that your progress didn't sync. Have you been playing through Facebook the entire time? Can you please get your user ID # for me. You can read how to access it here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-itOnce I hear back from you regarding Facebook and your user ID #, then I can elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here privately.
Hi Marija, sorry to hear that your progress didn't sync. Have you been playing through Facebook the entire time? Can you please get your user ID # for me. You can read how to access it here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once I hear back from you regarding Facebook and your user ID #, then I can elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here privately.