Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I play on android my level already 3342 but when I play on PC my level still 2451, How to solve this?
fyi, I am always update my CC app on android. thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Suryono, have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? Please write back here and if you can get your user ID # before writing back then I can elevate this to a King Admin who can get you back on track. Here is how to find your user ID #
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it