Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No matter what I do I can't complete this level. 9 days now and it just keeps making me a loser. I come back every other hour from 7 AM TO 8 PM and using all my gift plays and never even close to winning. Please help me, :-( :-)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ed, sorry for the delay in responding. Do you still need help with this level? Here is a tip written by a person who is very good with instructions. Hopefully it can help you with this level: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2015/10/candy-crush-saga-level-1287.html