Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finally hit and nothing so dissappointed! help only answered by bot...are there any humans please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and no rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Carol, yes I am a human and I apologize for taking this long to get to your question. Can you possibly get me the user ID # from this tip and then write back here so that I can elevate it to a King Admin who can look into your account and help you further.https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Hi Carol, yes I am a human and I apologize for taking this long to get to your question. Can you possibly get me the user ID # from this tip and then write back here so that I can elevate it to a King Admin who can look into your account and help you further.
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it