Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been asking for help for over a week...I use Facebook, Firefox and I am on level 1665...my graphics have crashed and I cannot see things LIKE JELLY!! and many other things to help me play the game...can ANYONE help me...Bryan? Kira???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jenifer, I'm so sorry that you haven't heard from anyone. I am going to give you a link to someone who has resolved their Android issue. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/blurry-screen-on-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge#entry_155654 See if doing those steps helps you.
Hi Jenifer, I'm so sorry that you haven't heard from anyone. I am going to give you a link to someone who has resolved their Android issue. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/blurry-screen-on-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge#entry_155654
See if doing those steps helps you.