Lost all my level

Options
Chee_Leong_Gan
Chee_Leong_Gan Posts: 1 Newbie

I have lost all my candy crush saga level when i open this morning, i am using facebook playing, who can help me?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Chee, I can try to help you.  Where were you playing the game - computer or mobile device?  It's great that you played through Facebook because they save your progress.  I will give you a bit of troubleshooting to see if we can get it back.  Clear the history on browser or mobile device.  If you are using a mobile device then shut it down after clearing the history, wait 10 seconds and then open it up again.  Now open your game and log out of Facebook and then log in.  It should bring you back to your current level but if it doesn't, then please get us your user ID # with this tip:  

https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Then write back here with the number and the last level that you were at, if you can remember.  I will then give you further direction.

• Mallah999
    Mallah999 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited May 2018
    Options

فقدت تقدمي بعد أن وصلت للمرحلة 2140 قمت بعمل فورمات للجهاز الخليوي وأعدت تنزيل اللعبة وربطتها بحسابي الفيس ولكن للأسف رجعت للصفر 

• Mallah999
    Mallah999 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I apologize

The solution is not resolved

After progress in the game for stage 2140. I made format for the cell phone. And I prepared to download the game again and linked it to my account Facebook but the game returned to zero.

Please support

Translated from Arabic by a translation program

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?