Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
التقدم بعد أن وصلت إلى المرحلة 2140 قمت بصنع صيغة لتنسيق هاتفي الخلوي وأعدت تحميل اللعبة واربطته بحساب الفيس بوك الخاص بي
mallah999@gmail.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
After progress in the game for stage 2140. I made format for the cell phone. And I prepared to download the game again and linked it to my account Alves but the game returned to zero. Please support. Translated from Arabic by a translation program
I apologize
The solution is not resolved
After progress in the game for stage 2140. I made format for the cell phone. And I prepared to download the game again and linked it to my account Facebook but the game returned to zero.
Please support
Translated from Arabic by a translation program
Please refer to this page: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language