Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
king putting popping plantet challenge back on again without fixing the issue of the colour bombs not registering. Total waste of time
WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS GAME!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sue,
I hear your frustration and totally understand it. You responded in this question: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/dexter-challenge-isnt-operational-for-me#entry_164467 and it has been reported to them. And you are right - why put something back as a challenge without it being fixed! I just don't have the answer for you but it has been reported.