Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Most levels are now more difficult but 3363 is doing my head in....and all the extras I had....any help anyone??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jillylady1, thanks for writing here. How many fish are you able to get? Perhaps you need to have boosters on this level.
checked the "tip" you shared Elsa. All I saw were comments from frustrated people in the same shape I'm in. Not enough fish to even get close enough to finish.
Hi Drew, see if this tip helps you clear the level: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/05/candy-crush-saga-level-3363-tips-and.html