Mitzie-3 Posts: 15 Level 2

I am stuck on 50 chocolate balls and can’t move , what do I need to collect

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mitzie, there is a glitch with this challenge and they are trying to resolve it.  Hang in there!

• Mitzie-3
    Options

This is the second time playing popsclic planet and I have the same problem, I got 50 coloured candy and nothing more, other players on the score board have 100   So what we I have to collect to get more coloured candy , this is getting frustrating as we don’t know what we have to do here 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mitzie, King is aware of this and they are trying to find a resolution so please be patient and hopefully it can be fixed soon.

• Mitzie-3
    Options

It’s thevsecond time king has put this game here, I came second last time and third right now , but some one won the first time, how did they do that, the game must be working for them, why start it again if the last one wasn’t fixed 

• Carl_Hunter
    Carl_Hunter Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same problem as Mitzie

• Mitzie-3
    Options

This is three times this stupid event is on and still I don’t know what to do, king tells me to come here that the question is solved but it’s not , I hate this game and am not playing it 

• Mitzie-3
    Options

It’s thevsecond time king has put this game here, I came second last time and third right now , but some one won the first time, how did they do that, the game must be working for them, why start it again if the last one wasn’t fixed 

No answer yet , king said to come here you had the answer Carl hunter , this is crazy, but there is always a winner so why don’t they tell us what candy we need to collect
  • Mitzie-3
    Options

I am having the same problem as Mitzie

I still don’t have the answer , do anyone know
  • Mitzie-3
    Options

This is three times this stupid event is on and still I don’t know what to do, king tells me to come here that the question is solved but it’s not , I hate this game and am not playing it 

King was aware of this problem and were going to fix it and still not and this is the third time with this event, the first two were ok
  • Mitzie-3
    Options

Hi Mitzie, King is aware of this and they are trying to find a resolution so please be patient and hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Elsa the problem is still not fixed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?