⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy drop 'dispenser' crashed

Options
David_H
David_H Posts: 63 Level 3

I've had a couple of times when I've collected the 180 candies for the candy drop, and the machine scene has crashed, stopping me from getting the rewards.  Is this a known glitch or have I just been unlucky?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi David, from what I have heard from other players when they opened to the next level the rewards were there so they were given them even though they thought they didn't.  Before doing the sugar drop challenge again write down the total for each booster that you have.  Then play the challenge and then check to see if you got more boosters but didn't see the picture pop up showing what you were getting.

• Billy_Barty
    Billy_Barty Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    That happens regularly to me. I spool through the same levels typically twice per day to maximize my sugar drop collection to accumulate boosters for gameplay (currently on level 3825). It is NOT uncommon for the counter to freeze on or just before 180 and I usually have to close the game and re-open it. The boosters are NOT dispensed and the counter is usually reset to where it was before the last level was played. 
    Also, the counter often skips backward, showing me that I've surpassed 120 and awarding me the boosters, but then showing much less after I've completed the next level. Not that I'm complaining about the ability to gain more boosters....but the counter (and lots of the game) IS super glitchy. That counter messes up at least once a week for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?