Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've had a couple of times when I've collected the 180 candies for the candy drop, and the machine scene has crashed, stopping me from getting the rewards. Is this a known glitch or have I just been unlucky?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David, from what I have heard from other players when they opened to the next level the rewards were there so they were given them even though they thought they didn't. Before doing the sugar drop challenge again write down the total for each booster that you have. Then play the challenge and then check to see if you got more boosters but didn't see the picture pop up showing what you were getting.