Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
i thought of saving my progress with fb and when I connected I am back to level 135, otherwise I was at somewhat 1800 level.....
plzzzzzz help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tejinder, sorry to hear that you lost your progress. Your progress can only be saved when you play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because it's saved on a server. I can help you get your progress back. I am going to give you a link to get your user ID # and please post it here so that when a King Admin sees your question at the beginning of the week she can go into your account and get you back on track.
Here is how to get your user ID #
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
I will send her your question now and please make sure to get your user ID # posted before Monday.
One more thing to mention - once she gets you back on track, please, please, please make sure that you play through Facebook or the Kingdom otherwise you might lose your progress again.