Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The inventory stash of goodies will not allow me to take anything from my stash. Is there a way that I can take some out of there so I can proceed in trying to get further with the game am on level 254
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Make sure updated your Apps. And please feel free post in new thread since this from 2018.Thank you
I have the same problem, when I click at my coconut wheel (i hade 24 ) the store opens! But I want to use it not buy more
Hi @Rosanne_Toberman
what level are you on now
This for post 2 years ago 🤔
Please provide a solution
Hi Rosanne, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Can you do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what you are talking about?