Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been ranging in the top five of the yummy planet contests but I’m not sure who the other players are? Am I only playing against my friends list? If it’s not just my friends, how many people are in this same contest?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christina, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have noticed that too and sometimes I just see the word "Player". Some people think that it's a robot thing but I can't confirm that. I would believe that you are playing with your friends but the new space challenge I have seen a few #1 winners and their boards had different names so I'm not sure how it's randomly done.