Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't know how I got into the Buddy Challenge. I want out!!! How do I get out of Buddy Challenge? It feels like spam since it's not anything I remember signing up for and it comes up over and over. Please make it stop!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have an update for you on the buddy challenge if you play it on a mobile device. You can now opt out of this challenge. You can read all about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/superstar-information-post-can-i-opt-out-of-playing-the-buddy-challenge
Hi Lydia, I don't think it's leaving the game that soon. Can't you just "x" out of it?
I also want to get rid of it but there’s no way at all to delete it. It’s very annoying and I don’t seem to be passing any levels with it.
Hi Sher King, this buddy challenge thing has already been reported to King so hang in there and hopefully they will take it off real soon.It's a testing challenge right now and the players are chosen randomly so you are one of the testers. King does monitor this to see how the players are doing. I don't like it and I don't play it!
Hi Sher King, this buddy challenge thing has already been reported to King so hang in there and hopefully they will take it off real soon.
It's a testing challenge right now and the players are chosen randomly so you are one of the testers. King does monitor this to see how the players are doing.
I don't like it and I don't play it!