Hi there. I am not receiving ANY gold bars for getting stars in my levels. Previously I used to.

Options
Millie_Moo
Millie_Moo Posts: 3 Newbie

I used to get gold bars for getting one star or two stars and certainly received gold bars for getting three stars. I am now not getting a single gold bar no matter what. Why is this as I’m not very happy as I’ve used lots of m6 gold bars up trying to pass the last couple of levels on lollipops etc. please help ASAP. Thank you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Millie, sorry for the delay in responding.  I am not clear as to what you saying.  You don't get gold bars for getting one or two stars.  You don't get gold bars for any challenge or event.  The only way that you can get gold bars is to purchase them or play the sugar drop challenge. 

If my answer doesn't answer what you wrote then can you please clarify it a little more?

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Millie, can I also ask if you're talking about the Piggy Bank? Once that is full, you no longer get anymore gold bars. Let us know!

• Millie_Moo
    Millie_Moo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi ladies I’m talking about the piggy bank which I’ve paid for twice. The game shows that its giving me gold bars but then says zero when I used to get them for getting three stars? I only have 60 bars the piggy bank is not full as yet? 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Ah!! That's what we thought. Ok. I will make sure the Moderator sees this asap so she can private message you and get this fixed for you. :) Thanks for writing back so quickly! Have a wonderful day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?