Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not able to send my friends below my level any lives. I can request a life. Would appreciate a solution to this problem. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Margaret, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have some information that might help you. The title says not getting lives but I think it would also apply to not being able to send.
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-am-i-not-getting-any-messages-or-lives-from-friends
And here is some information for you to check your friends through Facebook:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/friend-list