Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot stand the buddy challenge and want it off of my game. I have looked everywhere and cannot find a way to remove it. Does anyone know how to do this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have an update for you on the buddy challenge if you play it on a mobile device. You can now opt out of this challenge. You can read all about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/superstar-information-post-can-i-opt-out-of-playing-the-buddy-challenge
Hi Kristine, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Unfortunately there is no way that a player can take this off the game. It would have to be done by the studio. Personally, I don't like it either. Just "x" out of it like I do.