Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2015 - jelly fish are NOT attacking the jellies on bottom!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Fixed!
Mahalo
Hi Naveen and Brandon, I think I've heard from the other Superstars that there might be a problem with the jelly fish so I am going to pass it along to the King Admins and Superstars to see if anyone else wrote here about it. Thanks for writing.
Even I have been facing the same problem can you resolve it
Hi Brandon, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? I have heard that some levels are having trouble with the jelly fish but I'm not sure if this is one of those levels. I just did a search here on King and you're the first person reporting this problem.
See if this tip can help you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/search/label/Level%202015