Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why the fishes don’t eat jellies i watch some of the videos the fishes eats the jellies and why it doesn’t work on level 2015
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys, just got word that the fish is a definite issue and it has been escalated to the studio to fix these levels so please hang in there!
I am having the exact same problem and I've tried several different browsers on my computer and phone...HELP
Yes! I still have a trouble in this level and There is something wrong with the fishes they still don’t eat the jellies. I had read some complaints with the same issue but different levels.. the fishes only eats the jellies if its not hidden but on this level it’s impossible to solve unless you use some boost
Hi jme, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having trouble with this level? No one else has reported this as an issue. Please try the level again and keep looking back here and doing a search to see if anyone else is reporting this. Unfortunately the studio needs a few complaints about a specific level before they can make any changes and if you saw the videos clearing it then I sure hope that your next try clears it.