Fishes don’t eat jellies 2015

Options
jme-2
jme-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why the fishes don’t eat jellies i watch some of the videos the fishes eats the jellies and why it doesn’t work on level 2015

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi jme, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having trouble with this level?  No one else has reported this as an issue.  Please try the level again and keep looking back here and doing a search to see if anyone else is reporting this.  Unfortunately the studio needs a few complaints about a specific level before they can make any changes and if you saw the videos clearing it then I sure hope that your next try clears it.

• jme-2
    jme-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes! I still have a trouble in this level and There is something wrong with the fishes they still don’t eat the jellies. I had read some complaints with the same issue but different levels.. the fishes only eats the jellies if its not hidden but on this level it’s impossible to solve unless you use some boost 

• Renee-10
    Renee-10 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am having the exact same problem and I've tried several different browsers on my computer and phone...HELP

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, just got word that the fish is a definite issue and it has been escalated to the studio to fix these levels so please hang in there!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?