Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's way too easy to write in the ability to disable hints to the program... I've noticed that now the hint comes even faster than before! Ridiculous. FIX IT
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening JGunderson04, thanks for posting. You're not the first person I have answered today with this, so I am going to pass the feedback on to the King team to pass over to the studio
Thank you!