Dexter Candy Crush

Options
Mykee_Barber
Mykee_Barber Posts: 2 Newbie

Got a notification when I opened the game saying Dexter and his friends need a break for a while ... there was one final world to complete for the Dexter challenges so I don’t understand why it says they are taking a break when there was only one last world left in the series 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mykee, wow you are lucky that you got that notice because the challenges are not working at the moment.  All challenges have been escalated to the studio and they are trying to resolve this now.  I've been writing players here all weekend telling them to stop trying until it's fixed.  Yet you are the lucky one who said that Dexter is taking a break!  Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I can share it with the other players?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mykee, wow you are lucky that you got that notice because the challenges are not working at the moment.  All challenges have been escalated to the studio and they are trying to resolve this now.  I've been writing players here all weekend telling them to stop trying until it's fixed.  Yet you are the lucky one who said that Dexter is taking a break!  Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I can share it with the other players?

• Mykee_Barber
    Mykee_Barber Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How do I add the screenshot ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?