Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the second time I have played it. I have created numerous striped candies, color bombs, etc, etc, and never get credit for anything. Last time I played about 100 levels and my score stayed stuck on 50. I don't get it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bill, the deal is that there is a glitch on a lot of the challenges because they are not counting the things as you get them. King is aware of this and they are trying to resolve it so hang in there!