Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is it me or are the "hints" coming sooner than it used to. After about 2 seconds they start blinking and won't stop. Please give us a way to opt out or turn them down to every 15 minutes or so. Giving me a headache..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Now I understand you. It's the hint of where you should make the next move if you haven't moved fast enough! Duh! My brain wasn't functioning well real early this morning. I haven't seen anyone else write about that besides you but I promise to keep an eye on this and if I get a couple more people saying something I will report it. Thanks for writing back Elizabeth!
The blinking "hints" that the game gives if you don't move too long. Now it's almost every second they blink.
Hi Elizabeth, I'm not sure what hints you are talking about. Could you do a print screen so that I can see what's going on?