Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why fish dont eat chocolate in level 485? I saw a video with this level and eat it there. Without that level can not be completed! please fix it!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Veru, thank you for writing, there may be a bug with the fish in this Level. I have passed the information on for you so it can be looked into.
Same. Fish won’t touch the chocolate. Please investigate and provide a fix. Thx.
I'm on an iPad with the same issue. The fish won't touch the chocolates. I've used extra color bombs stripes and fish but nothing works. Getting frustrated.
Same for me, all the videos show the fish going after the candy but mine doesnt... So annoying!! With this but this level is imposible
I am having the same issue. I can't see how it's possible to beat this level if the fish do not eat the chocolate.