Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just competed 563 and even used some of my gold bars to do so and it did not advance me to 564. WHY?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancy, thank you for writing us here on King Care. Are you still stuck on 563? Where are you playing the game - mobile or browser? Please write back and give me more details if you still need help so that I can offer you further direction.
I had to play 563 twice now on 566 and won it but it did not take me to the next level. WHY.