Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's impossible to pass through level 3374! Even using boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Agnaldo, see if this tip helps you because she is very good with instructions: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/05/candy-crush-saga-level-3374-tips-and.html
Hi Rachael, I will pass your issue along to the King Admin but I can't promise that a change will be made because many players have passed this level using boosters. But there was another player saying something similar to what you wrote so I will see if they can investigate this since there are now 2 players having difficulty.
Hi sfleslie, I have notified a King Admin about this level so hopefully they will try to make a change soon.
Sorry, I hit enter too soon. However your comment about other players passing this level using boosters is a bit dismissive and condescending. I've I've been stuck on this level for almost a week and I've stopped using boosters because they do no good. The level seems very buggy. When I make candy combos they are destroyed immediately, some combos that should work don't produce a special candy, and spaces that don't have licorice are not allowing a jelly to break when hit. Sorry for the multiple posts across King care but I'm beyond frustrated especially after the last few nearly impossible levels.
Elsa, your reply about other users passing this
The link candycrushsagaallhelp is not helpful at all. The replies are showing the same problem - the licorice immediately fall over the jelly. Please read them. They would have to be hit twice in the same move. A CB/stripe combo hardly helps since most of the stripes are facing the wrong way. No matter how many boosters or moves there are, the licorice quickly block the jelly. Please fix.