Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my screen continues to blink after downloading candy crush saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michael,
Are you playing the game on Firefox because that has been reported as a problem. Can you please try playing the game on Chrome to see if that works for you? If you play on Windows 10 then you might want to try these troubleshooting tips: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out
I am using a computer and playing on facebook
Hi Michael, are you still having this issue? You haven't said where you are playing the game. I know that there is a loading problem that has been reported on Windows 10. Please give me more information so that I can offer further direction. Are you playing on a mobile device or computer? Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom? I will wait to hear back from you.