Options
Greg_Howard
Greg_Howard Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 3358 impossible with 16 moves! Fix it 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Greg, this level has been reported to King and we are waiting to see how it gets resolved so hang in there.

• Janie060767
    Janie060767 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I thought it was just me but yes mine only has 16 moves while the videos show 25.  Impossible.  Fix it soon please.

• susieq-8
    susieq-8 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I emailed King with the same frustration and they responded that it is indeed possible with 16 moves. They were very condescending and acted like I just needed to be a better player. If you are at this level you are good . This is ridiculous. 

• Carol_Tik
    Carol_Tik Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same problem. No way is 16 moves enough. some levels seem really hard but look possible, not this level. Hope king see fit to change it.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi susieq, do you still have that message saying that you just needed to be a better player?  I would love to show it to the King Admins because that is very rude to tell anyone that!

Carol Tik, I am anxiously awaiting for the studio to change this level because I had a lot of questions to respond to over the weekend with the same issue.  I hope to see the change very soon.

• susieq-8
    Options

So, this is what King Care said:  This level can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.  So, it doesn't sound rude as much as ridiculous.  I know all about watching a YouTube tutorial :)

• Colin_Tunney
    Colin_Tunney Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I am on 3397 i don't remember having a problem with that level

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello all! We are looking into this level, please update your game and you will find that this level has now been tweaked! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback :-) 

• susieq-8
    Options

Thank you so much for listening to your customers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?