Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
okay so totally frustrated I used everything I had and made a purchase to pass this impossible level and guess what, it didn’t pass me. When I went back to the game I was on the same level. Really sleazy move. Signing off forever!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dawn, thank you for writing us here on King Care. This level has been escalated to the studio because a lot of players wrote here stating how difficult it is. We are waiting to hear from them and hopefully they will make the change.