⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3350 Candy Crush

Options
GeneGenie
GeneGenie Posts: 15 Level 2

I see with  new levels the high level players are been screwed over big time. How to pass these levels..Wait for a lucky board ( ive lost the space ship on this level and loads of boosters!) No prospect of passing without boosters. No regard for players playing for years. Its actually boring . But its part of my day that i continue to play. Sigh ..Just so annoyed and judging by the comments left next few levels its more of the same. 

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi GeneGenie, I hear your words and I can understand your frustration.  Yes it does appear that the higher levels now require boosters.  Waiting for a lucky board is tough right?  That's not true that King has no regard for players who have been playing all these years.  So what can you do about getting free boosters?  I know at the moment that the challenges are having an issue.  Have you tried the Sugar Drop Challenge where you can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours?  How do you think the players up there get to clear those higher levels?  They play the sugar drop challenge twice daily! 

Read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here  and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check it out here: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge

So you don't have to wait for the lucky board and you can now collect free boosters for those difficult levels.  How about you give that a try!

• GeneGenie
    GeneGenie Posts: 15 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Elsa I'm well aware how to get free boosters.See there's the point flying over your head. It's the amount of boosters now needed to pass levels. That's my point .

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for responding back to me.  I only mention the sugar drop challenge because not everyone is aware on how they can accumulate more boosters.  It wasn't meant as an insult that you didn't know how to get them. 

And now I understand your point much better with this new message from you.  !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?