Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really wanna win this challenge so I am creating chocolate candy bombs like crazy but I'm not receiving credit for them. I continue to stay at 50 candy bombs while others are moving past. Is there a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amanda, you are stuck on that planet because the challenge is not working. Yes, just like you wrote it is stuck at 50 candy bombs. It is not counting your candies. A few challenges are not working at the moment and King is aware of this. They are trying very hard to find a resolution so please refrain from playing until it's fixed.