⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Buddy Challenge

jackpot77
jackpot77 Posts: 3 Newbie

I play this "Buddy Challenge" since it started.  I chose my partner to be a computer partner.  I complete is every time and it gives me "You did it!".  Then it's my partner's turn and I lose every single time.  I don't understand why.  Could someone please explain this challenge?  And if I want a new partner it makes me take a computer partner.  It's all confusing how to win.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hi jackpot! I have no idea what this is, and I play Candy Crush several hours every single day. I will ask the SuperStars and the Moderators to see if they know what this is about. Thanks for bringing this to King's attention and I hope you have a fabulous day!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi jackpot77, this is a brand new event and I believe that it's still in the testing stages so only random people have been chosen to try it.  I do believe that the game chooses your partner.  You don't get to choose anyone.  I am sure that since it is a brand new testing event that King is on top of it and they are monitoring your game along with others to see if it works.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello everyone! The Buddy Challenge is indeed in early stages. Let me explain a little. 

An opponent will be randomly selected for a player and both players have to finish the challenge to get the reward. If your buddy didn't finish the challenge you'll have an option to choose a new one. 

If your buddy didn't finish the challenge you'll have an option to choose a new one by using '' Buddy Selector Machine''.  Once you and your buddy completed the quest you get your reward.Please note that If your buddy doesn’t complete it you don’t get any reward (both need to complete it to get the reward)

I hope this helps :-) 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Have a sweet week! 

• Barry_Fab
    Barry_Fab Posts: 40 Level 2

Buddy challenge is absolute "S H I T" - I play CC all day now I don't want to look at some pakis face when im playing - give it the elbow - rubbish enhancement

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

I hear you and I have been forwarding all messages regarding this challenge to a King Admin so hopefully they will do something positive to get rid of it.

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3

Get rid of buddy challenge.  I will not play it with a buddy.  

• Suzy_Fuller
    Suzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2

I hear you and I have been forwarding all messages regarding this challenge to a King Admin so hopefully they will do something positive to get rid of it.

Elsa, they didn't get rid of it. On the contrary, they've either greatly expanded the test group or have just released it to virtually everyone. :/
  • MarilynH
    MarilynH Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello everyone! The Buddy Challenge is indeed in early stages. Let me explain a little. 

An opponent will be randomly selected for a player and both players have to finish the challenge to get the reward. If your buddy didn't finish the challenge you'll have an option to choose a new one. 

If your buddy didn't finish the challenge you'll have an option to choose a new one by using '' Buddy Selector Machine''.  Once you and your buddy completed the quest you get your reward.Please note that If your buddy doesn’t complete it you don’t get any reward (both need to complete it to get the reward)

Have a sweet week! 

There needs to be an opt out for this challenge. It is unwelcome and a nuisance.
  • Beth_Dewhurst
    Beth_Dewhurst Posts: 1 Newbie

Get rid of buddy challenge.  I will not play it with a buddy.  

I agree Tricia. I will not share information with a random 'buddy' I think CC will lose many players if they continue with this.
  • TheWonderGinger
    TheWonderGinger Posts: 20 Level 2

Have a sweet week! 

How about letting us opt out of it? I don’t want some random dude seeing my full name or my pic.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?