Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game is playing in fast forward mode.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shanya, we can't change the speed and the studio has been told that all 3 Candy Crush games are going too fast. I guess we have to hang tight until they fix it. I know it's annoying and I agree with you.
Hello, I have this same problem, how can i change my game for slower mode? It is anoying :C :C help
Hi Andile, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? I know there was this issue with Soda and now with Jelly but I haven't heard about it being reported for Saga. I will keep my eye open on this.