Why is King killing its Golden Goose

Options
Stephen_Gillott
Stephen_Gillott Posts: 7 Level 2

Level 3355 is the end of my Candy Crush playing. After several years of mixed enjoyment and frustration playing this game it is now obvious that King are treating this as a cash cow. Levels are no longer fun as they cannot be passed unless a lot of boosters are used/purchased. King----you have killed the Golden Goose. You forget that the game has to be a pleasure for people to play---not an ordeal

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Stephen, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I hear you and I totally understand how you are feeling.  Unfortunately, neither you nor I work for the studio so we have little to say regarding how they create the levels.  Do you play any of their other 3 match games?  I also play Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga so maybe if you haven't tried either of those two you should break from Saga and try these.

• Stephen_Gillott
    Stephen_Gillott Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Stephen, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I hear you and I totally understand how you are feeling.  Unfortunately, neither you nor I work for the studio so we have little to say regarding how they create the levels.  Do you play any of their other 3 match games?  I also play Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga so maybe if you haven't tried either of those two you should break from Saga and try these.

I wouldn't call it a studio......I'd call it a cash making machine

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?