Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i recieved a reply asking for game id(6919536732) and then nothing. why does help take so long..are you hoping people give up so you don't have to give the reward, other games i play problems fixed in a day or two....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol,I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Carol,
I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Carol, sorry for the delay in responding. I believe there might be an issue with the jackpot because I have seen a couple of messages where they thought it landed on the jackpot yet they ended up with the coconut wheel. Please write your question here because they might be able to offer you some help: https://care.king.com/contact