Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I was up to about Level 550. Then, I got a new tablet and logged in with Facebook instead of my King user info that I used on my old tablet. When I logged in with my King user info again, I went back about 200 levels. Please help! Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lipstick,Make sure your King account is synced with the servers on the device that is level 550 then connect with your King account on the new device. Please follow the instructions here to move your game to a new device. Also try logging out, power cycling for 10 seconds then logging back in.
Hi Lipstick,
Make sure your King account is synced with the servers on the device that is level 550 then connect with your King account on the new device. Please follow the instructions here to move your game to a new device. Also try logging out, power cycling for 10 seconds then logging back in.