Candy Crush Buddy Challenge

Jane_Taylor
Jane_Taylor Posts: 4 Newbie

Can someone please explain how this works?  I have “won” several times but never get to open the chest.  

Best Answer

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Jane Taylor,

I have the same issue. It said “I did it” and “It’s now all up to your buddy”. I think the chest only opens when your buddy also takes part and completes it. I managed to open the chest three times. The first time I was given one hour of color bomb. The second was one hour of jelly fish and third one hour of striped/wrapped candy. My buddy has not been participating lately and I failed the challenge even though I made the requirements.

Answers

• Just_Me-2
    Answer ✓

Hi Jane Taylor,

I have the same issue. It said “I did it” and “It’s now all up to your buddy”. I think the chest only opens when your buddy also takes part and completes it. I managed to open the chest three times. The first time I was given one hour of color bomb. The second was one hour of jelly fish and third one hour of striped/wrapped candy. My buddy has not been participating lately and I failed the challenge even though I made the requirements.

• Jane_Taylor
    Jane_Taylor Posts: 4 Newbie

Ah, that makes sense!  I got to open a chest last night.  So you get the prize if the actual contest takes place.  So perhaps the message should say something other than “you failed”.  

• Just_Me-2

I agree. It took me a while to figure this out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?