Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot load Candy Crush. The screen goes black and flashes the game. What can I do? I am using Edge on Windows 10.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Melissa, I am so sorry you have not yet had a response.
Could you try the game on a browser like google chrome and see if it is working properly please. It seems it likely is a bug, but sometimes the games work better on one browser over another. If we try switching browsers, then at least we can rule that out