Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to form the square to get a fish, 4 colors do not go into a square and I can not get a fish. I never get the sign fishing season is open, how do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jjnn, sorry for the delay in responding. Yes a glitch on the fish has been reported to the studio and we are waiting for the resolution.