Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Very disappointing. Every level virtually needed the use of boosters to complete. I don't mind using boosters, but when it becomes a money grab, it is a bit much !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Peter, sorry for the delay in responding. Yes I hear you and I totally understand what you are saying. I'm not sure why these higher levels were created more difficult requiring the player to use boosters. I don't foresee that changing because not too many people have complained about this. They are trying whatever ways they can to accumulate this for the more difficult levels.